NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.65 MB (5919376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48. They take about 8.32 MB (8728352
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 344.48
of NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48.
NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:51:54.907