NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.65 MB (5919376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48. They take about 8.32 MB (8728352
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 344.48
of NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48.
NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48". The NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.48 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:51:54.907