NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01's primary file takes about 6.57 MB (6887992 bytes) and is called nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.84 MB (10317304
bytes) on disk:
- nvcplui.exe (6.57 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 version 342.01
NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01". The NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 342.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 13:03:03.220