NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, subject to the user's choice. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82's main executable file and it takes about 5.64 MB (5918536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82. They take about 8.32 MB (8720520
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 version 340.82
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:24:14.000