NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.55 MB (6867912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76. They take about 9.82 MB (10292456
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.76
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76". The NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:41:20.473