NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.55 MB (6867912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76. They take about 9.82 MB (10292456
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.76
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.76 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:41:20.473