NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75's primary file takes about 6.55 MB (6866840 bytes) and is called nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 contains of the executables below. They take 9.81 MB (10291320
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.75
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75". The NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.75 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:18:22.703