NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled nvcplui.exe and occupies 5.65 MB (5920712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72. They take 8.32 MB (8722664
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.72
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:39:35.030