NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled nvcplui.exe and occupies 5.65 MB (5920712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72. They take 8.32 MB (8722664
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.72
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.72 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 23:39:35.030