NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.65 MB (5919520 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52. They occupy 8.32 MB (8721472
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.65 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.52
of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52.
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:58:31.800