NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 is composed of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 version 332.60
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:51:20.150