NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50's primary file takes around 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) and is called nvcplui.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50. They occupy 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 332.50
of NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50.
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:41:56.563