NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85
NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85. They occupy 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 version 331.85
NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 331.85 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 12:05:39.047