NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65's primary file takes around 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65. They take about 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 version 331.65
NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 331.65 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:43:21.710