NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35
A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 from your PC
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by NVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called nvcplui.exe and occupies 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes).
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk:
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 version 326.35
A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.35 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:59:32.463