NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.02 MB (3164568 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3164568
bytes) on disk:
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 version 267.60
NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:56:39.797