NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Apollo 11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Apollo 11\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. Lunar-Win32-Shipping.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.34 MB (20274688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. They take an average of 19.58 MB (20534059
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- Lunar-Win32-Shipping.exe (19.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. For other NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo versions please click below:
NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo program will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:07:40.643