NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's choice. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The application's main executable file is labeled nvstreg.exe and its approximative size is 435.55 KB (446008 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33. They occupy 13.78 MB (14454152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (345.05 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (613.55 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.37 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.69 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 version 376.33
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 376.33 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:38:19.483