NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35
This page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35's primary executable file and it occupies close to 427.12 KB (437368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35. They take an average of 15.60 MB (16354240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (407.62 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.12 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (765.12 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.02 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (427.12 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 354.35
of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35.
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 354.35 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:04:54.087