NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.06 MB (1109832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20. They occupy an average of 15.80 MB (16569208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (401.32 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.32 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (815.20 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.06 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (426.20 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.49 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.82 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.97 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 version 345.20
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 345.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:08:57.087