NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.2\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.3DVision. The program's main executable file has a size of 855.81 KB (876352 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.04 MB (14724096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (574.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (855.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.24 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 296.10
of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10.
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10". The NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 program will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 296.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:05:43.920