NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68's primary file takes about 615.48 KB (630256 bytes) and is named nvstlink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68. They take 13.85 MB (14525840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (882.98 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (362.48 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (615.48 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (434.98 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.39 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.71 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 388.68
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 program will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 388.68 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 10:33:27.770