NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. nvstreg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 433.94 KB (444352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78. They occupy about 13.82 MB (14486080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (881.94 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (358.94 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (612.94 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (433.94 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.38 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 version 382.78
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 20:58:54.897