NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. nvstreg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 433.94 KB (444352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78. They occupy about 13.82 MB (14486080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (881.94 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (358.94 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (612.94 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (433.94 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.38 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 version 382.78
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.78 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 20:58:54.897