NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 612.94 KB (627648 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 is composed of the following executables which take 13.81 MB (14480448
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (881.94 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (358.94 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (612.94 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (433.94 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.37 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 381.67
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 381.67 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 15:09:53.153