NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.65 MB (1734712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86. They occupy about 14.10 MB (14784960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvscpapisvr.exe (416.05 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (329.05 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (603.55 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.65 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 368.86
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 368.86 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:12:15.283