NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42's primary file takes about 427.12 KB (437368 bytes) and is called nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.60 MB (16354240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (407.62 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.12 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (765.12 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.02 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (427.12 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.93 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 version 354.42
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:37:44.920