NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The application's main executable file is labeled nvstreg.exe and it has a size of 427.12 KB (437368 bytes).
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.59 MB (16344512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (401.12 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.12 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (764.62 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (427.12 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.93 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 version 354.00
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 354.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 14:27:51.293