NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1081632 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.69 MB (16453376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (789.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.03 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.79 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 331.93
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 18:01:13.640