NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35
This page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35's primary file takes about 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) and its name is nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.08 MB (15808768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (774.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.40 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 version 326.35
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.35 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:59:32.447