NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96
This web page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96's main file takes around 1.04 MB (1088288 bytes) and is called nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.91 MB (15634400
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (916.78 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (738.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (461.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.39 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.72 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 313.96
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 313.96 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 13:03:01.910