NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file is labeled nvstview.exe and occupies 1.58 MB (1654632 bytes).
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.14 MB (14821696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (597.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (907.85 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.26 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 version 305.57
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 305.57 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:37:43.747