NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14's main file takes about 891.85 KB (913256 bytes) and is called nvstlink.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14. They take 14.07 MB (14756160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.35 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (577.85 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (891.85 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 version 297.14
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 297.14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:01:31.107