NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 763.81 KB (782144 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.61 MB (14267904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (486.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (763.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.16 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.49 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 285.74
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 program will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.74 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 15:50:55.357