NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73's primary file takes around 420.31 KB (430400 bytes) and its name is nvstreg.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.28 MB (13920768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (371.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (461.31 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (735.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 269.73
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73.
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 269.73 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:55:50.660