NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.3DVision. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62's primary file takes about 735.10 KB (752744 bytes) and its name is nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.33 MB (13972288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (462.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (735.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 version 268.62
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.62 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:25:08.573