NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57
This web page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called nvstlink.exe and its approximative size is 733.60 KB (751208 bytes).
The executables below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57. They occupy about 13.26 MB (13906240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 268.57
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 program will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:05:07.720