NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57
This web page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is C:\windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called nvstlink.exe and its approximative size is 733.60 KB (751208 bytes).
The executables below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57. They occupy about 13.26 MB (13906240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 268.57
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 268.57 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:05:07.720