NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07's primary file takes around 4.18 MB (4383544 bytes) and its name is nvstview.exe.
NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.69 MB (12256392
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (1.09 MB)
- nvStInst.exe (386.30 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (792.30 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.60 MB)
- nvstview.exe (4.18 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (430.80 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 version 399.07
NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 399.07 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 18:34:16.593