NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.18 MB (4380552 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.70 MB (19604680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (1.09 MB)
- nvStInst.exe (385.39 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (792.38 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.59 MB)
- nvstview.exe (4.18 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.44 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 version 397.64
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 397.64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 04:20:40.260