NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1711160 bytes).
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.02 MB (14697408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (416.05 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (318.05 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (592.05 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.31 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.63 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.49 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 version 364.96
NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 드라이버 364.96 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 18:14:36.967