NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstreg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 420.35 KB (430440 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.13 MB (14815704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.85 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (598.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (905.85 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 version 306.97
NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97". The NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision 驅動程式 306.97 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:48:59.767