NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64
This web page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called nvstreg.exe and occupies 792.38 KB (811400 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64. They take about 18.70 MB (19604680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (1.09 MB)
- nvStInst.exe (385.39 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (792.38 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.59 MB)
- nvstview.exe (4.18 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.44 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 version 397.64
NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64". The NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 app will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 397.64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:38:27.393