NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The application's main executable file occupies 435.57 KB (446024 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvstreg.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25. They occupy an average of 13.87 MB (14544888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.57 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (365.57 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (617.07 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.57 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.40 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.72 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 391.25
of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25.
NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 391.25 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 10:54:46.050