NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1725496 bytes) on disk and is named nvstview.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20. They take 14.05 MB (14730176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvscpapisvr.exe (416.05 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (319.05 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (593.55 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.32 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.65 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.49 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 version 368.20
NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 368.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 07:26:23.613