NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01
This page is about NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL",UninstallPackage Display.Driver. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. dbInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 186.60 KB (191080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01. They take about 53.95 MB (56574304
bytes) on disk.
- dbInstaller.exe (186.60 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (53.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 266.01
of NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01.
NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01.
8. After removing NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 그래픽 드라이버 266.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:58:24.773