NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35
NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.85 MB (2984552 bytes) on disk and is labeled ComUpdatus.exe.
NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 contains of the executables below. They take 5.74 MB (6022560
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.85 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.12 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 version 1.1.35
NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 更新程式 1.1.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 10:20:27.647