NVDA 2012.3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVDA 2012.3.1 from your computerConductor2009
. Open here
for more info on Conductor2009. Detailed information about NVDA 2012.3.1 can be seen at http://www.Conductor2009.com/
. NVDA 2012.3.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVDA directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall NVDA 2012.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVDA\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 41.60 KB (42600 bytes) on disk and is named nvda_uiAccess.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVDA 2012.3.1. They occupy an average of 364.98 KB (373744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvda_uiAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_noUIAccess.exe (41.60 KB)
- nvda_service.exe (39.10 KB)
- nvda_slave.exe (37.60 KB)
- nvdaHelperRemoteLoader.exe (49.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.3.1
of NVDA 2012.3.1.
NVDA 2012.3.1 is a program released by the software company Conductor2009. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall NVDA 2012.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVDA 2012.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVDA 2012.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVDA 2012.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the NVDA 2012.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVDA 2012.3.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVDA 2012.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVDA 2012.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Conductor2009.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NVDA\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVDA 2012.3.1.
8. After removing NVDA 2012.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVDA 2012.3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVDA 2012.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVDA 2012.3.1 by Conductor2009 from your computer, nor are we saying that NVDA 2012.3.1 by Conductor2009 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVDA 2012.3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:23:26.243