NTLite v18.104.22.16801 beta
This page contains complete information on how to remove NTLite v22.214.171.12401 beta for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19901 beta from your computerNlitesoft
. You can find out more on Nlitesoft or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.ntlite.com
if you want to read more on NTLite v188.8.131.5201 beta on Nlitesoft's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NTLite v184.108.40.20601 beta is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.99 MB (9426968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NTLite v220.127.116.1101 beta. They take about 11.49 MB (12051448
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.50 MB)
This info is about NTLite v18.104.22.16801 beta version 22.214.171.12401
NTLite v126.96.36.19901 beta is a program offered by Nlitesoft. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NTLite v188.8.131.5201 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NTLite v184.108.40.20601 beta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NTLite v220.127.116.1101 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v18.104.22.16801 beta". The NTLite v22.214.171.12401 beta app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NTLite v126.96.36.19901 beta in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v188.8.131.5201 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v184.108.40.20601 beta:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTLite v220.127.116.1101 beta.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v18.104.22.16801 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v22.214.171.12401 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTLite v126.96.36.19901 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5201 beta by Nlitesoft from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v184.108.40.20601 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1101 beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:52:10.233