This page is about NTLite v188.8.131.5201 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20601 from your PCNlitesoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nlitesoft. Click on https://www.ntlite.com
to get more details about NTLite v220.127.116.1101 on Nlitesoft's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NTLite v18.104.22.16801 is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.36 MB (8765168 bytes) on disk and is titled NTLite.exe.
The executables below are part of NTLite v22.214.171.12401. They occupy about 10.86 MB (11389648
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.50 MB)
The current page applies to NTLite v126.96.36.19901 version 188.8.131.5201
NTLite v184.108.40.20601 is an application released by the software company Nlitesoft. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NTLite v220.127.116.1101 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NTLite v18.104.22.16801 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NTLite v22.214.171.12401 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v126.96.36.19901". If it is installed on your PC the NTLite v188.8.131.5201 app will be found automatically. When you select NTLite v184.108.40.20601 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NTLite v220.127.116.1101, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v18.104.22.16801:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NTLite v22.214.171.12401.
8. After removing NTLite v126.96.36.19901, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v188.8.131.5201 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v184.108.40.20601 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1101 by Nlitesoft from your computer, we are not saying that NTLite v18.104.22.16801 by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12401 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 15:33:08.240