NTLite v18.104.22.16815 beta
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12415 beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19915 beta from your PCNlitesoft
. More info about Nlitesoft can be read here
. You can get more details on NTLite v188.8.131.5215 beta at https://www.ntlite.com
. Usually the NTLite v184.108.40.20615 beta application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NTLite v220.127.116.1115 beta's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.77 MB (9199072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NTLite v18.104.22.16815 beta. They occupy 11.24 MB (11787168
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12415
of NTLite v126.96.36.19915 beta.
NTLite v188.8.131.5215 beta is an application released by Nlitesoft. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NTLite v184.108.40.20615 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NTLite v220.127.116.1115 beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTLite v18.104.22.16815 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "NTLite v22.214.171.12415 beta". If it is installed on your PC the NTLite v126.96.36.19915 beta program will be found automatically. After you click NTLite v188.8.131.5215 beta in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NTLite v184.108.40.20615 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v220.127.116.1115 beta:
- The publisher is: https://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NTLite v18.104.22.16815 beta.
8. After removing NTLite v22.214.171.12415 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v126.96.36.19915 beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v188.8.131.5215 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20615 beta by Nlitesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NTLite v220.127.116.1115 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16815 beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 09:35:27.030