NTLite v184.108.40.20693 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1193 from your PCNlitesoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nlitesoft. More information about the application NTLite v18.104.22.16893 can be found at https://www.ntlite.com
. NTLite v22.214.171.12493 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NTLite v126.96.36.19993 is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. NTLite.exe is the NTLite v188.8.131.5293's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.27 MB (8673552 bytes) on disk.
NTLite v184.108.40.20693 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.43 MB (9892648
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v220.127.116.1193 version 18.104.22.16893
NTLite v22.214.171.12493 is an application by the software company Nlitesoft. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase NTLite v126.96.36.19993 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5293 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTLite v184.108.40.20693 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTLite v220.127.116.1193". If it exists on your system the NTLite v18.104.22.16893 program will be found automatically. When you select NTLite v22.214.171.12493 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v126.96.36.19993, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v188.8.131.5293:
- The publisher is: https://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTLite v184.108.40.20693.
8. After removing NTLite v220.127.116.1193, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v18.104.22.16893 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTLite v22.214.171.12493 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19993 by Nlitesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that NTLite v188.8.131.5293 by Nlitesoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20693 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 10:45:13.520