This web page is about NTLite v220.127.116.1190 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16890 from your computerNlitesoft
. Check out here
for more info on Nlitesoft. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more data about NTLite v22.214.171.12490 on Nlitesoft's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NTLite v126.96.36.19990 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NTLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.00 MB (7339176 bytes) on disk.
NTLite v188.8.131.5290 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.15 MB (8551040
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (7.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v184.108.40.20690 version 220.127.116.1190
NTLite v18.104.22.16890 is an application offered by the software company Nlitesoft. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove NTLite v22.214.171.12490 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NTLite v126.96.36.19990 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTLite v188.8.131.5290 or simply click the Search field and type in "NTLite v184.108.40.20690". If it is installed on your PC the NTLite v220.127.116.1190 program will be found very quickly. When you select NTLite v18.104.22.16890 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v22.214.171.12490, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v126.96.36.19990:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5290.
8. After removing NTLite v184.108.40.20690, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v220.127.116.1190 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v18.104.22.16890 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12490 by Nlitesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that NTLite v126.96.36.19990 by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5290 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 19:02:38.603