NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta
This page is about NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta from your PCNlitesoft
. Open here
for more information on Nlitesoft. Please follow http://www.ntlite.com
if you want to read more on NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta on Nlitesoft's page. NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta. The application's main executable file is titled NTLite.exe and occupies 8.11 MB (8508600 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta. They occupy 9.27 MB (9720464
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19925
of NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta.
NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta is a program offered by the software company Nlitesoft. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta". The NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta by Nlitesoft from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 10:43:00.227