You can find below detailed information on how to remove NTLite v126.96.36.19925 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5225 from your systemNlitesoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Nlitesoft. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more facts about NTLite v184.108.40.20625 on Nlitesoft's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NTLite v220.127.116.1125 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NTLite.exe is the NTLite v18.104.22.16825's primary executable file and it occupies around 8.11 MB (8509112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NTLite v22.214.171.12425. They take an average of 9.27 MB (9720976
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (8.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v126.96.36.19925 version 188.8.131.5225
NTLite v184.108.40.20625 is an application released by Nlitesoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase NTLite v220.127.116.1125 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NTLite v18.104.22.16825 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTLite v22.214.171.12425 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v126.96.36.19925". If it exists on your system the NTLite v188.8.131.5225 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NTLite v184.108.40.20625 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NTLite v220.127.116.1125, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v18.104.22.16825:
- The software company is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12425.
8. After removing NTLite v126.96.36.19925, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v188.8.131.5225 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTLite v184.108.40.20625 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NTLite v220.127.116.1125 by Nlitesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NTLite v18.104.22.16825 by Nlitesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NTLite v22.214.171.12425 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 19:19:06.000